- UnmarshalFromFile() will now ignore the last line feed in a file if the file ends with a comment. Before this change, a read-write cycle of a file with comments would always add one more line feed at the end of the file if the file ended with a comment.
- The output from Merge() of two maps now uses the key order from the second Hjson::Value argument because the second argument is typically from an input file written by a user, and we don't want to keep changing the order that the user had decided.
- Lower (second level or deeper) level maps now keep their comments in the output from Merge().
- Value::clone() now keep all comments.
Major release containing several breaking changes.
Biggest change: can now read and write comments.
- enum class for Hjson::Value types
- changed default options
- assignment and arithmetic operators for all primitive C++ types
- read and write comments
- convenience file functions
- MarshalWithOptions() replaced by Marshal() overload
- DefaultOptions() replaced by brace-or-equal-initializers in EncoderOptions
Marshal() now includes a decimal point in the string representation of any number that is stored using a floating point representation (for example
Added functions is_int64() and Unmarshal(const std::string&).
Added stream insertion operator for Hjson::Value.
Support for 64-bit precision integers.
Default installation folder for the lib file in POSIX is now
/usr/local/lib instead of
MarshalWithOptions(). The default value is
false, but that might change to
true in release 2.0.