This is an experiment where I'm trying to build a JAMstack site.
The ingredients are:
- APIs: Server-side logic with Azure Functions Core Tools hosted on Azure
- Markup: Static HTML generated with Hugo
- Content: Git-based Headless CMS with Netlify CMS
The source code for the Hugo site:
The source code for the Azure Functions:
The site is hosted by Netlify at:
To run the site locally, edit /src/site/data/api.toml:
[recipe] get_ingredients = "http://localhost:7071/api/Ingredients/" [submit] post_recipe = "http://localhost:7071/api/Recipe"
Run the Hugo site:
Run the Azure Functions:
func host start --cors http://localhost:1313
The jam recipes was taken from the Swedish site Tasteline.com:
- Apple Jam: http://www.tasteline.com/recept/appelmos-grundrecept/
- Lingonberry Jam: http://www.tasteline.com/recept/lingonsylt/
- Strawberry Jam: http://www.tasteline.com/recept/jordgubbssylt/
Translations from Swedish to English was done with Google Translate.
The images was taken from Flickr:
- Apples: https://www.flickr.com/photos/1sock/7910673688/ by 1sock
- Lingonberries: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kymis/2875484409/ by Jyrki Kymäläinen
- Strawberries: https://www.flickr.com/photos/42787780@N04/6984507532/ by Fried Dough