Useful commands for CopyQ clipboard manager.
You can share your commands and ideas here. Just open pull request or an issue.
- Application - Commands which can be executed from tool bar, menu or with shortcut
- Automatic - Commands which are executed automatically whenever something is copied to clipboard
- Global - Commands which can be executed with global/system shortcut
- Scripts - Scripts for changing application behavior, extending command line and adding functionality
- Templates - Templates for new commands
Add a Command to CopyQ
To add a command to CopyQ:
- copy the command code (starts with
[Commands]for multiple commands),
- open CopyQ,
- open Command dialog (F6 shortcut),
- click "Paste Commands" button (or Ctrl+V),
- apply changes.
To simplify this add command which shows notification with button to import all commands copied to clipboard. This also works if you just copy a link with commands.
Write new Commands
See following documentation about writing commands and scripting.
Submit new pull request in this repository if you want to share a command.