== 0.2.0 (unreleased)
- SchnitzelPress has been rebranded to Schnitzelpress (lowe-case p). You'll probably need to adjust your blog app's code for this. (Better now than later, I guess!)
- Schnitzelpress now adds Rack::Cache in production by itself; you no longer need to do it in your blog app's config.ru file. It is recommended that you remove the Rack::Cache invocation from your app.
- Configuration is now stored in the database and can be edited from the new "Configuration" page in your Admin Panel; this obviously means that some of the stuff happening within your blog application can (and, in some cases, should) be removed. Please consult the Schnitzelpress 0.2.0 Upgrade Guide for details.
- Most of your blog's configuration is now stored in MongoDB and can be modified from the new "Configuration" page in your the admin panel.
- Post with dates now use double-digit days and months in their canonical URLs. (Your existing posts will forward to the new canonical URLs automatically.)
- Various performance improvements.
== 0.1.1 (2012-02-26)
- Add improved caching of post views and post indices.
- Minor bugfixes.
== 0.1.0 (2012-02-25)
- Initial Release