Releases · hmatuschek/skcc
- Fixed membership notification/flags.
- Improve CPU consumption a bit.
- Added HSC/VHSC/SHSC/EHSC member flag/notification.
- Fixed prefix/appendix handling for self-spots and friends (i.e., handle CALL/p and HB0/CALL correctly)
- Switched to JSON interface to skimmer list.
- Fixed handling of unknown skimmers.
- Fixed compile issues with newer Qt versions.
- Fixed spotter parser to handle call signs with "-".
- Fixes ADIF parser and cache.
A lot of performance improvements.
Fixed Windows startup problem and added log-file support for debugging.
Small bug-fix release concerning the network connection and re-connection as well as settings.