Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
The Scala edition is now available as paperback on https://www.blurb.com/b/9603882-category-theory-for-programmers-scala-edition-pape
Thanks to all contributors for their hard work!
- Syntax highlighting for all code snippets!
- Streamlined page margins, images, spacing
- Scala edition (with Scala code following the original Haskell code) - big thanks to @Zelenya for providing the Scala translation!
- Many more fixes (see errata for details)
Huge thanks to all contributors for making this new release possible!
First (pre)release of the Scala Edition! Contains code snippets in both Haskell and Scala (one after the other). The Scala code snippets were taken from https://github.com/typelevel/CT_from_Programmers.scala
I am proud to announce the book is now completed, and is going to the printers, to be available in hardcover soon (check back on the main page or follow @hmemcpy on twitter for more info.)
A huge thanks to all contributors, and Bartosz, of course, for helping making this book! Enjoy!
Very excited to present this version! It contains tons of tweaks and fixes, as well as brand new formatting for images - with backgrounds removed by @Zelenya!
In addition, the book was formatted for printing - with correct margins and layout, suitable for a hardcover US Trade (6x9") book!
Very soon now.
- Added a section "The Hom-Functor" in Functoriality (thanks Bartosz for the update!)
- Additional minor fixes