hmmlearn is a set of algorithms for unsupervised learning and inference of Hidden Markov Models. For supervised learning learning of HMMs and similar models see seqlearn.
Note: this package has currently no maintainer. Nobody will answer questions. In particular, the person who is making this code available on Github will not answer questions, fix bugs, or maintain the package in any way.
If you are interested in contributing, or fixing bugs, please open an issue on Github and we will gladly give you contributor rights.
- Official source code repo: https://github.com/hmmlearn/hmmlearn
- HTML documentation (stable release): https://hmmlearn.readthedocs.org/en/stable
- HTML documentation (development version): https://hmmlearn.readthedocs.org/en/latest
The required dependencies to use hmmlearn are
- Python >= 2.6
- NumPy (tested to work with >=1.9.3)
- SciPy (tested to work with >=0.16.0)
- scikit-learn >= 0.16
You also need Matplotlib >= 1.1.1 to run the examples and pytest >= 2.6.0 to run the tests.
First make sure you have installed all the dependencies listed above. Then run the following command:
pip install -U --user hmmlearn