Rent And Lease Details Frontend
Supplying business rental information is an important activity that allows the VOA (valuation office agency) to calculate the rateable value of a property. Rateable value represents the open market annual rental value of a business/ non-domestic property.
This repository contains the RALD (rent and lease details) form (aka FOR - Form Of Return) application - it is the website that allows users to submit their rental information to the VOA.
- This service is written in Scala and Play, so needs at least a JRE to run.
- HMRC Caching Client (or you can stub FormDocumentRepository.scala)
- HMRC Mongo Caching (or you can stub FormDocumentRepository.scala)
- FOR-HOD-ADAPTER (you will need to provide a stub for this or you can stub method calls in HODConnector.scala)
- Node JS and npm for frontend assets
This code is open source software licensed under the Apache 2.0 License.