Issues board: https://waffle.io/teracyhq/all?source=teracyhq%2Fdev
The only truly universal productive software development platform for all!
teracy-dev is created to set up a universal development platform which has the same development
workflow on Mac, Linux and Windows with good developer experience and productivity in mind.
teracy-dev is super minimal kernel with extension mechanism so that we can use/ develop many different extensions by our needs.
- super minimal kernel
- highly configurable and extensible with extensions
- the universally same workflow on Windows, Linux and Mac
- best practices to develop and deploy any types of stacks and architectures
- teracy-dev-core: https://github.com/teracyhq-incubator/teracy-dev-core
- teracy-dev-essential: https://github.com/teracyhq-incubator/teracy-dev-essential
- teracy-dev-certs: https://github.com/teracyhq-incubator/teracy-dev-certs
- teracy-dev-k8s: https://github.com/teracyhq-incubator/teracy-dev-k8s
- teracy-dev-v05-compat: https://github.com/teracyhq-incubator/teracy-dev-v05-compat
Installation and Usage
Follow the guide at http://dev.teracy.org/docs/develop/getting_started.html
How to develop
Follow the commands below to pull the latest code of teracy-dev and you can continue to develop it.
$ cd ~/ $ git clone <your_forked_repo> teracy-dev $ cd teracy-dev $ git remote add upstream email@example.com:teracyhq/dev.git $ git fetch upstream # get the changes from the upstream repo $ git checkout develop # the develop branch to work on it $ git branch -u upstream/develop # track the upstream's branch $ git pull # update to the latest upstream's changes