- Listing, editing and creating todos.
- Todos are read from individual ics files from the configured directory. This matches the vdir specification.
- There's support for the most common TODO features for now (summary, description, location, due date and priority) for now.
- Todoman should run on any major operating system.
- Unsupported fields may not be shown but are never deleted or altered.
For detailed usage, configuration and contributing documentation, please consult the latest version of the manual at readthedocs.
Todoman is licensed under the MIT licence. See LICENCE for details.