- lib/hobix/weblog.rb: Load config from a separate file, if available.
…nd their content ratings. - lib/hobix/entry.rb: added sections to the field definitions. - lib/hobix/webapp/message.rb: fix for lighttpd. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: simplified the situation with YAML output, defaults, all that stuff. - lib/hobix/publisher.rb: the new plugin for web administration.
- lib/hobix/commandline.rb: use remote API from the commandline. - lib/hobix/webapp.rb: accessor for request_body.
… system which is much easier, more foolproof, totally basic, all that! - share/*.patch: all patches in new format.
…tributed with Hobix. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: added skel_tags, new facets code. (facets are user interfaces for hobix.) - lib/hobix/comments.rb: comment templates, comment api. - share/default-blog.cgi.patch: new patch for using CGI.
…lugins. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: all published Page classes are now passed into the publisher.
- lib/hobix/storage/filesys.rb: William Morgan's excellent IndexEntry patch. allow customization of the index.hobix file. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: senses need for regeneration of 'prev' and 'next' pages.
- go/hobix-install.rb: ditto. - lib/hobix/commandline.rb: warn about experimental object editor.
- lib/hobix/entry.rb: new keywords, free-tagged categories for entries. - lib/hobix/bixwik.rb: getting WikiWords working. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: expand_path always adds complete blohhg URL. default property methods should allow for cleaner YAML output and simpler customization. - lib/hobix/out/atom.rb: added subject tags to Atom feed. - lib/hobix/out/quick.rb: working on extracting the erb source for errors. cleaner paths with weblog.expand_path. - lib/hobix/out/rss.rb: subject tags can be per-entry. - lib/hobix/publish/ping.rb: allow passing of a URL (if you want your feed to be passed as the URL.) - lib/hobix/storage/filesys.rb: new find_attached method for loading comments.
…sing problems when loading !omaps. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: ditto. also, moved out computation of the output_map. this map contains all the information needed to regenerate. having this information readily available is useful for building site maps and determining canonical links in advance. new central_prefix and central_ext settings. - lib/hobix/bixwik.rb: the absolutely ridiculous hobix-based wiki. seriously, why am i doing this?? - lib/hobix/base.rb: added BaseStorage#match for find entries based on regexp. - lib/hobix/out/quick.rb: new prepend and append operators for templates.
…sing problems when loading !omaps. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: ditto.
- share/default-blog.apache-ssi.patch: ditto.
now saves content.
…er than YAML::object_maker. Yes, better.
…XHTML. Thanks, Eric Stewart!
date: 2004-10-04 changes: - make-go.rb: added win32-only files. - lib/hobix/entry.rb: generalized new property_map method from old to_yaml_property_map. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: ditto. - lib/hobix/linklist.rb: ditto. - lib/hobix/util/objedit.rb: ncurses-based editor for people who don't `use editor'. - lib/hobix/commandline.rb: aorta now uses ObjEdit class. # Many thank to William Morgan for his testing and suggestions. # The majority of the changes in the 0.2e release were instigated by # his messages to the hobix-is-the-way mailing list. Thanks, Wm!! - version: 0.2e date: 2004-10-01 changes: - bin/hobix: reuses config data from initial installation. - go/hobix-install.rb: ditto. - lib/hobix/commandline.rb: creation of weblog also spawns editor for hobix.yaml after creation. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: Hobix::Weblog#link is now a URI object. paths are only saved if they differ from the default. templates without entries are updated only if the template changes or the output file is missing. more detailed page information is passed into publish plugins. - lib/hobix/out/quick.rb: monthly archive dates reversed. blank `footer' template chunk added.
- lib/hobix/storage/filesys.rb: ditto. - lib/hobix/share/default-blog.apache-ssi.patch: ditto. - go/hobix-install.rb: unquoted commands were going to 'su'. caching configuration data at the botttom of bin/hobix. - lib/hobix/commandline.rb: fixing 'edit' to actually save. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: using File.expand_path rather than File.join to figure out if @entry_path, @output_path, and @skel_path are relative or absolute. (people are seeing c:/blog/c:/blog/skel as a result on Windows.
- lib/hobix/weblog.rb: dumping linklist and lastn in YAML. - go/hobix-install.rb: allowing customization of sharepath. - lib/hobix/commandline.rb: new `hobix upgrade' command. - lib/hobix/config.rb: fixing errors when loading YAML config.
the entry resides in. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: validate that loaded entries on generation have an author listed in the weblog config.
- lib/hobix/out/atom.rb: the feed tag wasn't closed. - lib/hobix/util/patcher.rb: new module, applies unified diffs. used for adding patches to the default blog. - share/default-blog.*: patches for using apache SSIs.
without require. automatic setup of blogs. - go/hobix-install.rb: ditto. - lib/hobix/commandline.rb: obscure setup_blogs command. - lib/hobix/linklist.rb: links now display as list items. - lib/hobix/out/quick.rb: allow custom template entries. all sidebar entries are now list items. - lib/hobix/storage/filesys.rb: better date created detection.
- lib/hobix/entry.rb: allow initialize to take a block. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: linklist and lastn settings. Weblog#retouch for regenerating a single path. use group permissions on output content. - lib/hobix/out/erb.rb: tainting. - lib/hobix/out/quick.rb: tainting. added `head_tags' and `blog' templates. - lib/hobix/out/rss.rb: UH-OH! Time#utc is destructive! Added dc:creator tag. - lib/hobix/storage/filesys.rb: tainting. file editing, `touch'ing and removal of the `created' field have less an affect on the index. attachments now allow per entry! (first incarnation of comments.)
in output now resolved by the deeper skel template. - lib/hobix/storage/filesys.rb: path_storage method for skel methods.
for the Page class.
… the shortName. - lib/hobix/storage/filesys.rb: all entry ids should use forward slashes. bug in save_entry kept load_entry from working on that entry ID. - lib/hobix/out/rss.rb: better timestamps, using Dublin Core now. - lib/hobix/out/quick.rb: new quick templates are the true treasure and all will default to them!!
- lib/hobix/storage/filesys.rb: all entry ids should use forward slashes. - lib/hobix/entry.rb: section_id gives the URL path the entry lies in. - lib/hobix/out/quick.rb: new quick templates are the true treasure and all will default to them!!
- lib/hobix.rb: new, great Ri documentation. - lib/hobix/commandline.rb: moved commandline options into a class. - lib/hobix/out/atom.rb: atom 0.3 support.
… display. Objects no longer save if nothing is updated from the $EDITOR. - lib/hobix/base.rb: ToYamlExtras module contains property mapping code. - lib/hobix/entry.rb: EntryEnum class for covering common iteration schemes, such as each_day. RedCloth is default text processor. Allow specification of text processor fields and clean YAML output. - lib/hobix/linklist.rb: New LinkList entry type. For storing links, will be used for sidebar links. - lib/hobix/storage/filesys.rb: new get_months method for retrieving all archive months. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: cleaner YAML output for weblog config. cleaner output during regen.
- go/hobix-installer.rb: installer script from go.hobix.com. added gzip encoding on hobix-install.yaml load.
- make-go.rb: generates the go/hobix-installer.yaml, which is leveraged by the go/hobix-installer.rb script. - bin/hobix: stores personal config in '$HOME/Application Data/Hobix' on win32. - go/hobix-installer.rb: installer script from go.hobix.com. - lib/hobix/base.rb: now allow plugins to have config options in the hobix.yaml file. - lib/hobix/entry.rb: all entries default to folded YAML. - lib/hobix/weblog.rb: publisher plugins. entry and entries are now variable suffixes. new skel_yearly and skel_methods now available for templates in subdirectories. - lib/hobix/out/redrum.rb: new redrum plugin is ERB + Textile. - lib/hobix/publish/ping.rb: xml-rpc ping for blo.gs and such. - share/default-blog: contains basic blog which is copied into place upon 'create' command.