- Add AMD support. (Issue #116)
- Work around iOS issue with cancelled
setTimeouttimers by not using scroll throttling on touch devices. (Issue #120)
- If defined, execute
handleroption passed to sticky shortcut at the end of the stuck/unstuck change. (Issue #123)
- Lower default throttle values for
- Fix Issue #104: Pixel offsets written as strings are interpreted as %s.
- Fix Issue #100: Work around IE not firing scroll event on document shortening by forcing a scroll check on
- Rewrite Waypoints in CoffeeScript.
- Add Sticky and Infinite shortcut scripts.
- Allow multiple Waypoints on each element. (Issue #40)
- Allow horizontal scrolling Waypoints. (Issue #14)
- API additions: (#69, 83, 88)
- prev, next, above, below, left, right, extendFn, enable, disable
- API subtractions:
- Remove custom 'waypoint.reached' jQuery Event from powering the trigger.
- $.waypoints now returns object with vertical+horizontal properties and HTMLElement arrays instead of jQuery object (to preserve trigger order instead of jQuery's forced source order).
- Add enabled option.
- Actually fix the post-load bug in Issue #28 from v1.1.3.
- Fix potential memory leak by unbinding events on empty context elements.
- Make plugin compatible with Browserify/RequireJS. (Thanks @cjroebuck)
- Add handler option to give alternate binding method.
- Fix cases where waypoints are added post-load and should be triggered immediately.
- Fixed error thrown by waypoints with triggerOnce option that were triggered via resize refresh.
- Fixed bug in initialization where all offsets were being calculated as if set to 0 initially, causing unwarranted triggers during the subsequent refresh.
onlyOnScroll, an option for individual waypoints that disables triggers due to an offset refresh that crosses the current scroll point. (All credit to @knuton on this one.)
- Moved the continuous option out of global settings and into the options object for individual waypoints.
- Added the context option, which allows for using waypoints within any scrollable element, not just the window.
- Moved scroll and resize handler bindings out of load. Should play nicer with async loaders like Head JS and LABjs.
- Fixed a 1px off error when using certain % offsets.
- Added unit tests.
- Added $.waypoints('viewportHeight').
- Fixed iOS bug (using the new viewportHeight method).
- Added offset function alias: 'bottom-in-view'.
- Initial release.