In addition to supporting most of the features in the existing Azure Storage Client, Lucifure Stash Version 1.3.0, a .NET client library written in F#, adds the following capabilities in an elegant and intuitive manner. Also available on NuGet.
- Stash strings and byte arrays larger than 64K.
- Stash arrays and lists – one collection element per table property.
- Dynamic stashing via a dictionary, so you do not have to map every table property to a class member.
- Makes it trivial to read an existing tables of unknown schema.
- Makes merging simple and efficient.
- Morph any data type to a native azure table supported type.
- Built in morphing for all enumerations.
- Intrinsic morphing for byte, sbyte, char, int16, uint16, uint32 and uint64.
- Out of the box morphing using the data contract serializer.
- Add you own custom morphing capabilities. Example usage - encryption, compression etc.
- Stash public and private; fields and properties.
- Unrestricted table columns names - not tied to the type member names.
- Static and dynamic table naming. Generate the table name based on data being stashed to gain seamless table level partitioning capabilities.
- Key names not tied to PartitionKey and RowKey. Name them whatever make the most sense in your domain. Makes for much more readable LINQ queries.
- Powerful abstractions for composite partition and row keys.
- Explicit ETag support for easy control of updates.
- Supports both context and context free paradigms for an elegant coding experience.
- Thread safe. Create a single context free client for a table once, and use it across multiple threads. No need to create new client contexts for every interaction.
- Inheritance free object model; no need to inherit your entities from a base class. (Unless you want too.)
- Flexible configuration options for easy setup.
- Consistent and developer friendly exception messages.
- Development time support
- Hooks to peek into the http request and response. Great for development time debugging purposes. Great from runtime logging.
- Enhanced error reporting quickly points to type definition errors upfront, before calling table storage.
Available on nuget https://www.nuget.org/packages/LucifureStash