Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Here are the features that will be shipped in future releases of simple-keyboard.
Moved to the Enhancements Project.
Old Items (Done):
- Swipe keyboard add-on. (Available as of 2.7.0)
- Press and hold heys (Available as of 2.7.0)
- Autocorrect option (Available as of 2.7.0)
- Adding plugin/module compatibility (Available as of 2.7.0)
- Adding text from the cursor position. (Available as of 2.5.0)
- Built-in physical keyboard support (Preferably inbuilt without any extra dependency). (Available as of 2.4.0)
- Multi-language layout support. (Available with simple-keyboard-layouts add-on)
- Adding ability to add a custom class per single button or group of buttons (Could help in responsive/media query use-cases). (Available as of 2.3.0)
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.