Lua Perl is a Lua module that allows the use of a Perl environment and its objects from within Lua (like Lunatic Python, but for Perl!) Currently, all you can do is evaluate a string of Perl code from within Lua.
- Ignore the current test suite; I haven't really done anything with it yet.
- Tests do need to be written, though!
- I'd like to have a nice, high-level API.
- I'd like the embedding Lua environment's functionality to be available to Perl via a module 'Lua'.
- I'd like to be able to create packages in Lua with Perl semantics.