This is a simple wrapper for Google's LevelDB. LevelDB is a fast key-value store written by Google.
- Drag LevelDB.h and LevelDB.mm into your project.
- Clone Google's leveldb, preferably as a submodule of your project
- In the leveldb library source directory, run
make PLATFORM=IOSto build the library file
- Add libleveldb.a to your project as a dependency
- Add the leveldb/include path to your header path
- Make sure any class that imports leveldb is a
.mmfile. LevelDB is written in C++, so it can only be included by an Objective-C++ file
LevelDB *ldb = [LevelDB databaseInLibraryWithName:@"test.ldb"]; //test string [ldb setObject:@"laval" forKey:@"string_test"]; NSLog(@"String Value: %@", [ldb getString:@"string_test"]); //test dictionary [ldb setObject:[NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:@"val1", @"key1", @"val2", @"key2", nil] forKey:@"dict_test"]; NSLog(@"Dictionary Value: %@", [ldb getDictionary:@"dict_test"]); [super viewDidLoad];
Distributed under the MIT license