This repository is moved to: https://github.com/spark-mv/cdn
- [Sign up] (https://holacdn.com/cp) to HolaCDN. Get instant access to your video delivery portal.
- Enable HolaCDN to improve user QOE and save costs. Use the portal to control the deployment and see the benefits.
- Do you know what is the video start time for your users in London?
- Is there video buffering for Indian users during peak times?
- What percentage of your users click play, but never see a video and move on to another site?
No matter what kind of video, origin or CDN(s) you use - HolaCDN can provide answers.
HolaCDN video analytics are completely free for both non-commercial and commercial use.
##[Hola video CDN] (https://github.com/hola/cdn/blob/master/install.md)
Hola also offers a commercial CDN service, specifically designed for video delivery.
Hola client side code “auctions” each chunk of the video between the existing CDN and multiple Hola CDN servers worldwide. First chunks are downloaded from the fastest servers and later chunks are downloaded from the lowest cost servers.
Your video is played using chunks downloaded from multiple CDN servers, at high speed & reliability, with minimal cost. For more details, visit [HolaCDN website] (http://www.holacdn.com).
Progressive MP4/FLV is an easy way to deliver online video, but also wastes bandwidth. Simply put, video downloads in full, but most users don't view all the downloaded bytes. And you end up paying for the wasted bandwidth.