Adding HolaCDN hooks to your own player
If you use your own Flash based player, you can use the code below to enable HolaCDN on your player.
Choose your player and protocol from the list below:
- Your own player - use [HolaCDN OSMF] (https://github.com/hola/osmf)
- [VideoJS5] (https://github.com/hola/videojs5-osmf)
- [FlashHLS] (https://github.com/hola/flashls)
- [Flowplayer] (https://github.com/hola/flowplayer-hlsjs)
- [VideoJS] (https://github.com/hola/videojs-contrib-hls)
- Coming soon
- To test the HolaCDN hooks with your player without HolaCDN, deploy the modified player to parts of your site and compare its performance to your baseline player. Results should be identical.
- To test the full HolaCDN solution working with your player, follow the [step by step instructions] (https://github.com/hola/cdn/blob/master/install.md)
If you have any questions, email email@example.com, or skype:holacdn