Welcome to Hola programming challenge! Here is the current status:
- Publish problem statement, start accepting submissions
- Publish reference test program, FAQ, typical mistakes
- Stop accepting submissions at the deadline
- Publish all solutions
- Publish complete test harness
- Test all solutions
- Publish preliminary results
- Publish final results and award the winners
- Publish a comparison of learning solutions and award the special prizes
To make repeated publications more manageable, the monolithic README has been converted to a blog-like collection of documents.
A comparison of learning solutions, and the handing of the special awards.
Published on October 19, 2016 (Russian version)
Final standings. Congratulations to the winners!
Pubished on June 20, 2016 (Russian version)
Publishing the testing results, including raw data from the test system.
Published on June 13, 2016 (Russian version)
Sorry to keep you waiting! An update about what's going on after the deadline.
Published on June 8, 2016 (Russian version)
Publishing the reference test program, answering frequently asked questions, describing the most common mistakes.
Published on May 20, 2016 (Russian version)
Problem statement, API for solutions, submission guidelines.
Published on April 27, 2016 (Russian version)