Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Add support for Spark 2.3.1, 2.1.3
- Add better sized generators
- Improve logging for differing output sizes
- Add Spark 2.1.2
- Add Spark 2.3.0
- Add support for Spark 2.2.1
- Add initial draft support for structured streaming.
- Fix Scala 2.10 Spark 2.0.X, 2.1.X context reuse reflection issue.
- Re-add Scala 2.10 support up to and including Spark 2.2.X series
- Attempt to make it so that users doing SQL tests without Hive don't need the hive jars.
- Don't reset the SparkSession provider when in reuse mode.
- Add workaround for inaccessible active context info in Spark 2.0
- Upgrade to Hadoop 2.8.1 for mini cluster
- Change build env after travis changes
- Add experimental support to for reusing a SparkContext/Session across multiple suites. For Spark 2.0+ only.
- Upgrade mini cluster hadoop dependencies
- Add support for Spark 2.2.0
- YARNCluster now requires SPARK_HOME to be set so as to configure spark.yarn.jars (workaround for YARN bug from deprecated code in Spark 2.2).
- Add Python RDD comparisons
- Switch to JDK8 for Spark 2.1.1+
- Add back Kafka tests
- Make it easier to disable Hive support when running tests
- Add Spark 2.1.1 to the build
- Misc internal style cleanup (more help always welcome!)
- README update
- Some methods made protected which used to be public, recompile required.
- Updated scalatest dependency to 3.0.1 (from 2.X) minor breaking changes with RNG
- Updated scalacheck to 1.13.4
- Added support for specifying custom generators for fields nested in
ColumnGenerator to the base class of column generators
ColumnList to specify custom generators for a list of columns
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.