Please sign in to comment.
SPARK-1136: Fix FaultToleranceTest for Docker 0.8.1
This patch allows the FaultToleranceTest to work in newer versions of Docker. See https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK-1136 for more details. Besides changing the Docker and FaultToleranceTest internals, this patch also changes the behavior of Master to accept new Workers which share an address with a Worker that we are currently trying to recover. This can only happen when the Worker itself was restarted and got the same IP address/port at the same time as a Master recovery occurs. Finally, this adds a good bit of ASCII art to the test to make failures, successes, and actions more apparent. This is very much needed. Author: Aaron Davidson <email@example.com> Closes #5 from aarondav/zookeeper and squashes the following commits: 5d7a72a [Aaron Davidson] SPARK-1136: Fix FaultToleranceTest for Docker 0.8.1
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 73 additions and 12 deletions.
- +35 −6 core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/FaultToleranceTest.scala
- +9 −2 core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/master/Master.scala
- +12 −1 core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/master/SparkCuratorUtil.scala
- +3 −1 docker/README.md
- +7 −1 docker/spark-test/master/default_cmd
- +7 −1 docker/spark-test/worker/default_cmd