This is built off of Node-Login.
Matches people in a community for conversation.
Features from Node-Login
- New User Account Creation
- Secure Password Reset via Email
- Ability to Update / Delete Account
- Session Tracking for Logged-In Users
- Local Cookie Storage for Returning Users
- Blowfish-based Scheme Password Encryption
Heart-to-heart is built on top of the following libraries :
- Node.js - Application Server
- Express.js - Node.js Web Framework
- MongoDb - Database Storage
- Jade - HTML Templating Engine
- Stylus - CSS Preprocessor
- EmailJS - Node.js > SMTP Server Middleware
- Moment.js - Lightweight Date Library
- Twitter Bootstrap - UI Component & Layout Library
Installation & Setup
Clone this repository and install its dependencies.
> git clone git://github.com/holdenlee/heart2heart.git heart2heart > cd heart2heart > npm install
In a separate shell start the MongoDB daemon.
From within the node-login directory, start the server.
> node app
Open a browser window and navigate to: http://localhost:3000