cxxproject is a utility library that enables to specify c++ projects easily.
the base of each cxxproject are a set of projects (each project is described by a small project.rb file which specifies which sources are to compile, which includes to add, which defines to use, ...)
a typically rakefile that uses this system simply collects all project.rb files and feeds them into the CxxProject2Rake-helper.
see the examples directory for some examples of the cxxproject.
- basic - shows you the basic usage of sourcelibraries, executables and dependencies
- three_tests - shows you an "real life" example of two test-suites that are linked together to three executable (suite1-exe, suite2-exe and suite1+suite2-exe)
there are three kinds of tests:
- spec files
- the exa,ples should work with rake clean all
gems: rspec, roodi, facets libs: cppunit
- rake install should install the freshly built gem (if you need sudo, please install the package by hand via rake package; sudo gem install pkg/...)
- cd examples; rake (should compile all examples and let the executables run)