*** 1.50pre5 *** Over a year since last pre-release! I will probably have broken more things than I have fixed, but here goes: * cplay: - fixed URL bug on command line (Georg Lehner) - replaced deprecated apply() - one-line scrolling - continue after errors during recursive add - added FrameOffsetPlayerMpp - handle_command a bit differently
*** 1.49pre4 *** * cplay: - restricted mode (suggested by Yoann AUBINEAU) - connect player stdin to a pipe - removed sleep(1) if player exec failed - combined pause/unpause -> toggle_pause - no parse_buf() if stopped or seeking - removed --no-tty-control from madplay (stdin no longer tty) - reduced codesize
*** 1.50pre2 *** * po/pt_BR.po: - new file (Ricardo Niederberger Cabral) * cplay: - allow shell from playlist - user definable macros (for example MACRO['d'] = '!rm "$@"\n') - new remote control commands: macro <key>, add <pathname> * README: - documented macros and shell positional arguments
* cplay(1.48pre1): - discontinue python1.5 support - mixer/volume control using python-oss module - horizontal scrolling with < and > - show tail (was head) of long input lines - import random instead of whrandom - minor progress parsing modification - NoOffsetPlayer simply counts seconds (Martin Michlmayr) - TimeOffsetPlayer with full madplay support - added partial xmp and play (sox) support
* cplay(1.47pre5): - '!' shell command with positional args - TAB completion - kill word/line with C-w/C-u - invert tags command 'i' - removed hide partial pathnames feature - renamed 'X' from [manual] to [stop] - bookmarks - fixed .. -> ../ - actually chdir in filelist - fixed seek/stop/pause crash - minor code cleanup
* cplay(1.47pre4): - X toggles manual/automatic playlist advancement (Väinö Järvelä) - C-s C-s now remembers previous isearch string - minor code cleanup here and there - absolute seeking with C-a and ^ for bof, C-e and $ for eof - HelpWindow includes "Undocumented commands" - seeking now yield similar results when stopped and paused - fixed byteorder issues with mixer on different architectures?
* cplay(1.47pre3): - The "Quit? (y/N)" prompt no longer requires Enter. - The number of dirs to hide can be adjusted with < and > for the pathname viewpoint. However, this might still change. - Sorting is now done according to viewpoint, which means that 'S' no longer toggles sorting methods. - Minor help window updates.
* cplay (1.46pre9): - alternative metadata support through get_tag (Martin Michlmayr) - misc refactoring: TagListWindow, PlaylistEntry, etc. - scrollable Help Window - fixed keybinding for toggle counter mode - new @ command that jumps to the active playlist entry - removed V command and option, v toggles MASTER/PCM instead - removed custom normpath
* cplay (1.46pre2) - allow printable chars as input - alias commands: Q for q and = for + - grid bug removed from line number display - keep current position after auto filelist updates - quiet auto filelist updates (Martin Michlmayr) - select child in filelist after a parent command - parse player output only once every second - PCM/MASTER volume commands show current volume * LICENSE: new file
*** 1.44 released *** * cplay: - partial support for madplay - partial support for mikmod (yason) - removed sox support - unless someone needs it - toggle counter mode: time done / time left - seek acceleration based on song length - avoid listing dot-files (Martin Michlmayr) - remove ".." entry from root (Martin Michlmayr) - show playlist upon startup if playing (Patrice Neff) - removed TERMIOS warning with recent python versions - add directories from command line (Han) - fixed x-bug (Chris Liechti) - changed write_playlist key from 'o' to 'w' - changed goto command key from 'g' to 'o' - added 'g' (home) and 'G' (end) keys - added '/' and '?' keys for searching - misc tweaks * cplay.1: - update * README: - update
*** 1.41 released *** * README: a few words about mpg123 and streaming * po/de.po, cplay.1: updated (Martin Michlmayr) * po/Makefile, Makefile: use "install -c" for compatibility * cplay: - autoplay initial playlist - is now a front-end for various audio players - ogg123 support (Martin Michlmayr) - devfs paths (Martin Michlmayr) - playlist url support (Charl P. Botha) - fixed signalling bug - minor code cleanup