Luppii's Green Mod
- Repository: https://github.com/Luppii/GreenMod
- Webpage: http://greenmod.luppii.se
- Minecraftforum.net thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2346293-172164-luppiis-green-mod/
Issues and feature requests, register them at https://github.com/Luppii/GreenMod/issues.
Setup dev environment
- Ensure that you have Java JDK 7 and Git. If you use Windows you can replace Git with Github for Windows for easy (point-and-click) cloning and commiting.
- Clone the GreenMod repository.
- Navigate to root directory (GreenMod) for the repository using the terminal/command prompt and run the following commands:
gradlew setupDecompWorkspaceto setup a complete development environment.
gradlew --refresh-dependencies eclipsefor a pre-built Eclipse java project. If you use
IntelliJ IDEAyou can replace
- On Windows: use
- Building a ready to use package:
gradlew buildto build the .jar-file.
- The compiled and obfuscated file will be located in 'GreenMod/build/libs/'.