Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Readme for 0.0.2 Developer Preview release
You only need to download the binary for your operating system... if you are on
- MacOS use holochain-cmd-v0.0.2-x86_64-apple-darwin.tar.gz
- Linux use holochain-cmd-v0.0.2-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.tar.gz
- mingw build system: holochain-cmd-v0.0.2-x86_64-pc-windows-gnu.tar.gz
- visual studio build system: holochain-cmd-v0.0.2-x86_64-pc-windows-msvc.tar.gz
Note that these binaries only work for 64 bit computers and operating systems, 32 bit systems will need to build from source.
In this is second developer preview release we crossed two major milestones:
- You can create multi-instance scenario tests because we now have a mock network connector for instances to connect through.
- With its new
hccommand-line tool now enables attaching a running DNA to a websockets based interface so you can connect it to UI. You can try this out using our new rust demonstration version of holochat-rust!
This release consists of binary builds of the
hc command-line tool for different platforms. To install simply download and extract the binary for you platform.
Note that for
hc to build and test DNA for you will also need to make sure you have both Rust and nodejs installed:
- needs to be the
nightlybuild, so use the following commands, once you have first installed Rust
rustup toolchain install nightly
rustup default nightly
- Also, if you are going to be developing Zomes in Rust, install the WASM build target for Rust, by running:
rustup target add wasm32-unknown-unknown --toolchain nightly
- needs to be the
- Node.js version 8 or higher
- To read further, check out the holochain-nodejs module