🖥 & 📱Both Platforms
- Prevents loading the WebView when launching the app in the background. This should reduce bandwidth, memory and battery usage of e.g. location updates which launch the app.
- Notifications can now change badge values when sending a command like clear_notification.
- Fixes a case where local push would get stuck not alerting.
- Fixes some incorrect location update cases that happen in future versions of iOS.
- Fixes error messages when initially connecting to a server fails for some reason.
- Fixes playback of animated GIF notification attachments.
- Fixes a crash when changing the active sensor's idle time setting; allows sub-minute idle time values.
This is a stable for macOS Catalina (10.15) or later. You can also install from the Mac App Store or disable beta updates in Preferences to stay on stable releases.