There are link issues on git service generated pages, see gitbook or maven site.
Libraries of home1-oss (home1 open source stack)
Custom and extend open source software libraries for better user experience.
Libraries of home1-oss:
- oss-lib-adminclient Enhanced
- oss-lib-common Common library used by all home1-oss libraries, including extended spring-boot config and crypto utils.
- oss-lib-errorhandle Error handle library with Feign RPC and swagger support.
- oss-lib-log4j2 JMX extension for log4j2 and
- oss-lib-security Simplified and stateless security library based on
spring-securitywith swagger support.
- oss-lib-swagger Switch
swaggerAPI doc on/off by environment, provide default API group.
- oss-lib-test Test utils.
- oss-lib-webmvc Provide custom config and utils for
Why not just open a PR
It is best to push new features or bug fixes to the original author, but sometimes because open source software design and our own goals are not the same, or limited by the author's design or view, They will not merge our pull / merge request.
We need to extend or modify them by ourselves and try our best to avoid coping and modifying source code.