Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the expvip-web wiki! This wiki contains tutorials on how to setup the database and run it locally.
Updating the virtual machine Before loading the metadata, double click on
update_expvip.sh in the desktop to get the latest version of expVIP.
- Loading Virtual Machine. Instructions on how to setup Virtual Box to run expVIP
- Loading Metadata. Detailed scripts in the virtual machine to prepare expVIP for your samples.
- Loading data. Description on how to prepare and load the data to expVIP.
- Running Kallisto. Instructions on how to run Kallisto and load the results in the database in a single step
- Running Kallisto in batch. Instructions on how to run Kallisto and load the results in the database in a single step from multiple samples
- Starting up the web server. Instructions on how to start the local web server for expVIP
- Exporting Data. How to extract data from expVIP database.
- Graphical Interface Tutorial. How to get the most of the expVIP graphical interface, exemplified with the Wheat Genome Browser.