TTOpenInAppActivity is a
UIActivity subclass that provides an "Open In ..." action to a
TTOpenInAppActivity uses an UIDocumentInteractionController to present all Apps that can handle the document specified with by the activity items.
- Stud.IP Mobile by Tobias Tiemerding
- PenUltimate by Evernote
- Pinpoint by Lickability (previously Bugshot by Marco Arment)
- WriteDown - a Markdown text editor with syncing support by Nguyen Vinh
- Trail Maker
- Syncspace by The Infinite Kind
- SketchTo by The Infinite Kind
- Calex by Martin Stemmle
- deGeo by MobileInfoCenter
- Lyynifier by Lyyn
- KyBook by Kolyvan
- Photo OCR
- My Wonderful Days
- Please tell me if you use TTOpenInAppActivity in your App (just submit it as an issue)!
UIActivityis iOS 6 only, so is the subclass.
- This project uses ARC. If you want to use it in a non ARC project, you must add the
-fobjc-arccompiler flag to TTOpenInAppActivity.m in Target Settings > Build Phases > Compile Sources.
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Objective-C, which automates and simplifies the process of using 3rd-party libraries like
TTOpenInAppActivity in your projects. First, add the following line to your Podfile:
If you want to use the latest features of
TTOpenInAppActivity use normal external source dependencies.
pod 'TTOpenInAppActivity', :git => 'https://github.com/honkmaster/TTOpenInAppActivity.git'
- Add the
TTOpenInAppActivitysubfolder to your project.
- Add the required frameworks
MobileCoreServicesto your project.
NSURL *URL = [NSURL fileURLWithPath:[[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:@"empty" ofType:@"pdf"]]; TTOpenInAppActivity *openInAppActivity = [[TTOpenInAppActivity alloc] initWithView:self.view andRect:((UIButton *)sender).frame]; UIActivityViewController *activityViewController = [[UIActivityViewController alloc] initWithActivityItems:@[URL] applicationActivities:@[openInAppActivity]]; activityViewController.popoverPresentationController.sourceView = self.view; activityViewController.popoverPresentationController.sourceRect = ((UIButton *)sender).frame; [self presentViewController:activityViewController animated:YES completion:NULL];
Contributers (Thank You!)
TTOpenInAppActivity is distributed under the terms and conditions of the MIT license.