PureScript on React Native - TodoMVC
This is a todo app for Android in the style of TodoMVC using PureScript wrappers for React Native. It has only been tested on Android but may, in theory, work for iOS with small changes.
To install and run the app:
- Install React Native and the Android SDK tools.
- Install dependencies and set up project:
npm install react-native android bower update
- Start Pulp to compile PureScript source (and recompile on changes):
- Start server for serving JS files to the app.
- Plug in Android device (or load up emulator).
adb reverse tcp:8081 tcp:8081
- Build app and push it to the device. Enable auto-refresh in the app options.