Fri Aug 8 13:15:23 EDT 2014
- Add optional additional argument to
defc=macros. When called with this additional argument they return lens cells.
Thu Aug 7 18:45:31 EDT 2014
- Fix issues with watches not being notified when formulas are mutated.
- Fix issues with watch notifications and transactions.
- Better performance.
Wed Aug 6 11:13:56 EDT 2014
Tue Jul 1 00:27:56 EDT 2014
liftdeprecated and renamed to
- Bugfix: Fix issue with cell-let macro
- Bugfix: Fix cell-doseq, making it reactive.
- Add prop-cell
- cljs 0.0-2173 compat: IReset/ISwap support in Cell
- add cell-doseq test; dox
- Remove watches on destroy; add cell-let; cleanup
- Seqify collection cell arg to cell-map; remove mirroring macros
Sun Nov 24 12:34:02 EST 2013
- add clojure implementation
Wed Oct 30 16:09:26 EDT 2013
Mon Oct 21 23:33:21 EDT 2013
Mon Oct 21 16:41:17 EDT 2013
Sun Oct 20 16:25:35 EDT 2013
- rollback unquote fix in 2.0.3
Sun Oct 20 14:22:48 EDT 2013
- Feature: add
Sat Oct 19 18:24:43 EDT 2013
- Bugfix: issue with syntax-unquoted references to cells in formulas
Thu Oct 17 15:12:29 EDT 2013
- Update dependencies to versions compatible with new CLJS version.
Thu Oct 17 02:31:41 EDT 2013
- Bugfix: issue with arg destructuring in anon fns in formulas
Wed Oct 16 12:23:32 EDT 2013
Wed Oct 16 11:12:01 EDT 2013
- Use hoisting instead of lifting when constructing formulas.
- Unsupported special forms are now down to just
- It is no longer an error to destroy a cell that other cells reference in their formulas.
Mon Oct 14 14:08:09 EDT 2013
Sun Oct 13 18:24:15 EDT 2013
- Unsupported special forms in formulas now cause compile-time exception.
- Fix issue where local bindings were interpreted as special forms with the same name.
cell?function returns the cell or nil instead of boolean.
- Watches can be added to input and formula cells. IWatchable is now fully supported again by all Cells.
destroy-cell!macros—use the functions with corresponding names instead.
Tue Oct 8 19:28:37 EDT 2013
Sun Oct 6 16:32:01 EDT 2013
- Throw exception when
reset!is applied to a formula cell.
- Watches can no longer be added to formula cells. Use cells instead.
- Remove macros
defcfnfrom public API.
- Remove convenience functions
intervalfrom public API.
self?from public API and self-referential code.
cellmacro creates only input cells;
cell=creates only formula cells.
- Changes in the way macro builds formulas:
- Quoted expressions are not walked but remain quoted.
unquoteform is repurposed: argument is evaluated in place and not walked.
unquote-splicingform is interpreted as the composition of
Mon Sep 30 15:22:11 EDT 2013
done!from public API.