This a REST application inspired in the excellent example of the book Rest in Practice.
To run this sample on your local box follow these steps:
- Fork or clone this repository
- Create an empty database in a Sql Server instance
- Open the Visual Studio solution
- Edit the connection string named “Restbucks” in the Web.Config (web project) and App.config (test project) files.
- Run the test in RestBucks.Tests.DataInitializer, named InitializeData; this will create the database schema and populate some data.
If you want to run the full suite of tests, you need to follow these two additional steps:
- Create another empty database
- Modify the connection string named “Restbucks_Tests” in the App.Config (test project) to point to the database that you just created.