Uses M5ez for the user interface.
See it in action from my preview post on reddit.
- M5Stack Faces Pocket Computer
- Magic21x RFID Tag
- PN532 RFID Module
- 16 GB SD card (probably need much less, didn't realize how small all of this data really was... heh)
How to make your own
- Buy the things.
- Put the things together.
- Put the amiibo files and key in the right places on an SD card.
- Put SD card into the M5Stack.
- Download the repo
- Install PlatformIO
- Run PlatformIO to compile and load the software
More details coming later...
Must use low SPIFF partitions
Advanced Memory Usage is available via "PlatformIO Home > Project Inspect" RAM: [= ] 10.1% (used 54032 bytes from 532480 bytes) Flash: [======= ] 72.3% (used 1421010 bytes from 1966080 bytes)