Geo Data Collect (formerly Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Collect or HOSM-Collect) is a GPS and Form-based mobile application which can be use to collect data in form format based on the user's current position. This software combined ODK-Collect and OSM Tracker into one application that have capabilities to do tracking and form collecting.
- GPS Tracking capabilities
- Export GPS Tracking into gpx file format
- Upload gpx to OpenStreetMap
- Map display to help navigate, display track and display PoI of form collecting
- Form filling capabilities from download blank form, edit saved form, delete saved form and send finalized form
Go to Wiki Page to see the documentation