MapPointMapper is an OS X application designed to plot WKT data and latitude and longitude coordinates for ease of visualization of geospacial data.
MapPointMapper requires at least OS X 10.10 and Xcode 7
Usage / Plotting Points
- Parsing only supports Well-known text format.
- 2016.02.22 - Add basic location search - theoretick
- 2015.07.31 - Add error modal for invalid input strings - theoretick
- 2015.07.13 - More robust handling of varied WKT formats - theoretick
- 2015.02.17 - Added logo and gif - dmiedema
- 2015.02.13 - Randomize the colorwell after adding a line to the map - theoretick
- 2015.02.13 - Center map to contain all polygons drawn & add button to center map around all lines on the map. - theoretick & dmiedema
- 2015.02.11 - Add Center US Button - theoretick
- 2015.02.09 - Support Well-known text formats - dmiedema
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Househappy Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.