Calculates some stats for running programs.
Takes the program name as an argument. Finds all processes with the specified name and calculates their stats using pidstat.
- LLD mode support
- MEM stat, I/O stat, CPU stat.
- SUM of values for all processes
- MIN value from all processes
- MAX value from all processes
- AVG value for all processes
- COUNT of all processes
Note that some stats are available only in root mode, so pidstat calls via sudo.
In LLD mode, the script returns a list of names of all running processes. Use it with caution. It produces 41 items for each process, therefore you can get a huge summary list of items.