- Sharable countdown link, easy to share or save your countdown event with URL.
- Neat and clean design with Bootstrap.
- Responsive Web Design，powered by bootstrap to fit mobile and desktop devices.
- Open source, this project is hosted on GitHub
- On the create new page
- Click "New" on navbar can create a new countdown event.
- Event Name: Input the title or description of this countdown event.
- Due Time: Use the datetime picker to select a date and a time. Future or pass timestamp are all acceptable.
- After finished 2 fields above, the countdown link will automatically generated in "Share this countdown"
- You can click on the link to select and copy the URL.
- Or you can click "Countdown Now!" button to go to the webpage of the countdown event you just created.
- On the countdown page
- The event name is show on top.
- The second row showing the event due time and current time.
- The countdown timer is showing in the middle.
- Empty date field (0) will be dim.
- If the due time passed, there will be a "Passed!" mark on the timer.
- You may click the "Share this countdown" field to select and copy the current timer URL.
Feel free to create issue on GitHub. Any suggestion or bug report are welcome.