#Kafka Installs kafka
- kafka_hosts - comma separated list of host:port pairs in the cluster, defaults to 'ansible_fqdn:9092' for a single node
- zookeeper_hosts - comma separated list of host:port pairs.
- kafka_listen_address - defines a specifc address for kafka to listen on, by defaults listens on all interfaces
- kafka_id - Id to be used if one can't or shouldn't be derived from kafka_hosts. This will happen if kafka_hosts doesn't contain the fqdn but an alias
- monasca_log_level - Log level to be used for Kafka logs. Defaults to WARN
- monasca_wait_for_period - The time in seconds for how long to wait for Kafka's port to be available after starting it. Default is 30 seconds.
- run_mode - One of Deploy, Stop, Install, Start, or Use. The default is Deploy which will do Install, Configure, then Start.
##Author Information Tim Kuhlman
Monasca Team email firstname.lastname@example.org