HPE Docker Volume Plugin
The HPE Docker Volume Plugin is open source software that provides persistent block storage for containerized applications using HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage.
HPE Docker Volume Plugin Overview
The following diagram illustrates the HPE Docker Volume Plugin configured on multiple hosts in a Docker cluster. The plugin is a part of Docker Engine Managed Plugin System. See the quick start instructions for details on how to install the plugin.
Install and Quick Start instructions
- Review the System Requirements before installing the plugin
- Deploying the plugin into Docker Engine Managed Plugin System quick-start instructions
Supported Features by Release
- Release v1.0 - Initial Realease - iSCSI driver for 3PAR
- Release v1.1 - Support for multipath and key defect fixes around volume mount operations
- Release v2.0 - Support for secure / unsecure etcd cluster for fault tolerance - Fibre Channel Driver for 3PAR
- Release v2.1 - Support for creating volumes of type thin, dedup, full, compressed volumes, snapshots, clones, QoS, snapshot mount, mount_conflict_delay, and multiple container access for a volume on same node. Plugin supports both iscsi and FC drivers.
See the usage instructions for details on the supported operations and usage of the plugin.
Troubleshooting issues with the plugin can be performed using these tips
This section describes steps that should be done when creating contributions for this plugin.
Review the Contribution instructions