SecureSubmit UberCart Payment Gateway
This plugin allows Drupal 7.x users running Ubercart 3.x to take secure, PCI-DSS friendly credit card payments using Heartland Payment Systems.
- Add the SecureSubmit folder to the drupal modules folder.
- Navigate to the store's Administration page, Configuration section, and enable the gateway under the Payment Gateways. (admin/store/settings/payment/edit/gateways)
- Configure your public and secret API keys.
- Download and install the latest version of the SecureSubmit PHP SDK from https://github.com/SecureSubmit/heartland-php and place it in sites/all/libraries/securesubmit
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request