Google chrome extension to interact with nzbget
1.6 - (current dev)
1.5 - 2017-09-12
- Category support
- New site scripts for ttRSS, FreshRSS
- Bug fixes and polish
1.4 - 2016-01-19
- New tabbed popup appearance
- History search
- Chromium 49 compatibility fixes
1.3 - 2015-06-05
- Make popup notifications optional and use new rich notification API.
- Try to lookup status in notified downloads
- Use category Detected from site markup when no category is present in header.
- Support one-click integration for spotweb, binsearch, nzbindex.com
- Fixes and polish
1.2 - 2014-10-13
- Better handling of connection failures.
- support one-click integration on nzbindex.nl
- support one-click integration on fanzub.com
- support one-click integration on DOGnzb (thanks @GrimSerious)
- Minor fixes to feedly support due to layout changes
- Updated appearance
- New feature: [optional] Persistent download status on download icons.
- Progress bars now show estimated remaining download time
1.1 - 2014-05-31
- Protocol selector (Thanks dakky)
- Less strict nzb header check (Thanks dakky)
- One-click site integration for newznab, feedly and nzbclub
- Provides category to NZBGet if available
- Show paused state on badge label color (Thanks pdf)
- Show nzb health in popup on low quality nzbs
- Use webp-icon in notifications, since rich notifications lost support for SVG
- Additional polish and bugfixes
1.0 - 2013-12-31
- Initial release
Current main features
- Browser action popup that displays active downloads, history and stats
- Browser action icons badge indicating number of current active downloads
- Adds a context menu item to links to download with NZBGet
- Notification when downloads complete
- Drag-n-drop sorting of download queue
- Flow control (pause, resume, delete) on individual items or whole queue.
- One click site intergarion on newznab sites and feedly.com
Installation from chrome webstore
Installation instructions (as unpacked extension)
Note: Newer versions of chrome for windows will show a yellow icon backgorund for unpacked extensions
- Download a release or checkout repo with git
- Open chrome://extensions/ in Chrome / Chromium
- Make sure the "Developer mode" checkbox is checked.
- Click "Load unpacked extension..." and choose the path you used in step 1.