A Joomla! module to display Google Maps. Addon Module for DD Gmaps Locations https://github.com/hr-it-solutions/DD_J_com_gmaps_locations. Module can also be used as stand alone module.
- Google Maps module
- Map in Popup (full size PopUp)
- Validate a single addresses via the backend (geocoding of the address)
- Adjustable map size, position and zoom level
- Customizable markers, cluster markers and info box (PopUp by click on map)
- Support all major web browsers
- EU Privacy Mode (TwoClick option to load external scripts first after map click.)
Addon Features for DD Gmaps Locations Component:
- Locations Linked to the map
- Profile pages liked to the map (markers and info boxes)
- Extends list layout to display multiple locations
Addon Features for 3rd Party extensions - Ect C Connector
- Connect any extension like (com_content, com_k2, com_seblod etc..) or any custom extensin which follows the Joomla routing system.
- Note: This requires the DD GMaps Locations Component and a DD_GMaps_Locations_ext_c System Plugin for the extension to connect. Ext C Plugins can be available at our github account for some 3rd party extensions we have already connected or if not available, a plugin for your extension can be mostly provided on paid request.
- Note: 3rd Party connect is BETA and experimental, we can just provide the plugins, support on paid request via https://www.hr-it-solutions.com/en/contact
and much more...
Errors and technical modification subject to change.
Note: This is just the module repository (mod_gmaps_module).
To get the module package, including required system plugins, you need the module package installer compilation. https://github.com/hr-it-solutions/DD_J_pkg_gmaps_module_package
The Module package installer compilation contains:
Joomla 3.6 +
PHP 5.6.13 or newer is recommended.
DD_ stands for Didldu a.k.a | HR-IT-Solutions GmbH (Brand recognition)
It is a namespace prefix, provided to avoid element name conflicts.
Author: HR-IT-Solutions GmbH Florian Häusler https://www.hr-it-solution.com
Copyright: (C) 2011 - 2018 HR-IT-Solutions GmbH
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html GNU/GPLv2 only