TutorDojo (formerly Learn It Now!)
A live one-on-one knowledge sharing platform.
- Product Owner: Josh Riesenbach
- Scrum Master: Jordan Murphy
- Development Team Members: Benjamin Baum, Michelle Thorsell
Learn It Now! Original Team
- Product Owner: Kelly von Borstel
- Scrum Master: Devonte MacGlashan
- Development Team Members: Maz Atighi, Pierre Teo, Pedro Torres-Picon
Table of Contents
If you have knowledge to share, sign in and post. If you want to learn, just sign up with your email.
- Node 0.12.7
- NPM 2.11.3
- MySQL 2.10.2
From within the root directory:
sudo npm install -g bower npm install bower install
CREATE DATABASE learnitnowdb
Set up Mailgun
If you deploy to Heroku, you'll need to add Mailgun as an asset.
If you deploy elsewhere, check https://mailgun.com to set up your API key.
Sending from a local instance only works for sending to the email used to register with Mailgun.
See CONTRIBUTING.md for contribution guidelines.