This is my library of stuff that I use when writing C++ programs, mostly for Android but it's all written to enable easy portability between Android, Linux, Windows and MacOSX. The code is part ugly, part inconsistent but quite useful.
- JSON read/write (two libraries that should be made more similar)
- basic OpenGL utility code, like compressed texture loading
- 2D texture atlases and drawing code
- ETC1 texture save/load support
- basic logging
- Really simple audio mixer with OGG sample support
- RIFF file read/write
- MIDI Input (only on Windows)
- The associated tools to create ZIM texture files and atlases do not yet live here but I might move them here eventually.
- This library is not really meant to be a public library but I see no reason not to set it free.
- Note that the included VS project is probably not very useful for you and you're likely better off making your own.
- Don't complain about inconsistent naming etc - this consists of code that has been cobbled together from a variety of my projects through the years. Fashions come and go.
This library, for my convenience, incorporates code from a variety of public domain or similarly-licensed code. This is the list:
- glew (GL extension wrangler), MIT license. TODO: should just use a submodule.
- rg_etc1. ZLIB license.
- sha1, public domain implementation by Dominik Reichl
- vjson in a heavily modified form, originally by Ivan Vashchaev (TODO: break out into its own repo?)
- libzip with attribution "Copyright (C) 1999-2007 Dieter Baron and Thomas Klausner"
- stb_vorbis, public domain by Sean Barrett of RAD Tools
If you're not okay with the licenses above, don't use this code.
I hereby release all code here not under the licenses above under the MIT license.
If you find this useful for your own projects, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org .