Please sign in to comment.
json: Switch to gason instead of vjson.
From the same author. Most importantly, reads numbers as doubles rather than as signed ints and floats. This allows us to actually read 32 bit unsigned int parameters. Moved all the native customization to a separate json_reader.cpp.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 799 additions and 1,092 deletions.
- +6 −6 CMakeLists.txt
- +3 −3 Core/Config.cpp
- +10 −9 UI/RemoteISOScreen.cpp
- +19 −20 UI/Store.cpp
- +2 −2 UI/Store.h
- +4 −4 UWP/NativeUWP/NativeUWP.vcxproj
- +0 −15 UWP/NativeUWP/NativeUWP.vcxproj.filters
- +2 −2 ext/native/Android.mk
- +20 −0 ext/native/ext/gason/LICENSE
- +334 −0 ext/native/ext/gason/gason.cpp
- +135 −0 ext/native/ext/gason/gason.h
- +0 −10 ext/native/ext/vjson/CMakeLists.txt
- +0 −52 ext/native/ext/vjson/block_allocator.cpp
- +0 −35 ext/native/ext/vjson/block_allocator.h
- +0 −643 ext/native/ext/vjson/json.cpp
- +0 −113 ext/native/ext/vjson/json.h
- +0 −118 ext/native/ext/vjson/main.cpp
- +119 −0 ext/native/json/json_reader.cpp
- +85 −0 ext/native/json/json_reader.h
- +36 −36 ext/native/json/json_writer.cpp
- +2 −2 ext/native/json/json_writer.h
- +4 −4 ext/native/native.vcxproj
- +15 −15 ext/native/native.vcxproj.filters
- +3 −3 libretro/Makefile.common
|@@ -0,0 +1,20 @@|
|The MIT License (MIT)|
|Copyright (c) 2013-2015 Ivan Vashchaev|
|Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of|
|this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in|
|the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to|
|use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of|
|the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,|
|subject to the following conditions:|
|The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all|
|copies or substantial portions of the Software.|
|THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR|
|IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS|
|FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR|
|COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER|
|IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN|
|CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.|
Oops, something went wrong.