Yep! An Other Static Website Generator!
The documentation is a WIP.
git clone email@example.com:hs0ucy/fakestache-ssg.git && cd fakestache-ssg
git submodule init
git submodule update
- To simply build the web site:
- To build the site in development mode:
- You can force the complete reset of the web site before building it:
All the content of your site should be markdown (
*.md) file and
belongs in the
content/ repository. That folder must contains at
Archetypes are presets files for writing content faster. When you create a content through an archetype, the basic metadatas of your markdown file are prefilled and it is put in the right place of the content tree.
Create a content from an archetype
- The first argument is the name (whithout the
*.mdextension) of an existing archetype.
- The second (and the last) argument is the title you want to give to your content.
./fakestache nameofthearchetype "The title you want for your content"
So if i'm using the
sample.md archetype to create a new content it
will look like this :
./fakestache sample "This is my first content made from an archetype"
If it is a success FakeStache will output something like this :
- The file '/home/hs0ucy/Documents/fakestache-ssg/content/sample/2017/03/this-is-my-first-content-made-from-an-archetype.md' hab been created.
Now you can open the file you have created and start to write right away whithout the need of filling the metadatas.
A lot of params in
config/site.cfg are includes by mustache during
the creation of
the pandoc's templates.
- empty: dynamically created