I’m an apple OS X user and CLUE doesn’t run on OS X, that was my motivation for writing this program.
⚠️This repo will not compile as the the source for reading the dicts is kept private
READ the Limitations! Download the dmg, drag iClue into your Applications folder (same old, same old). You’ll need to have access to or copy of an installed version on windows. Open preferences and in the dictionary-pane hit the + Add the idx-files If you are lucky things will work.
Limitations / bugs
No concatenation of multiple definitions. They will appear as duplicate keywords with different definitions. No jump to synonyms. »foo means that you should search for foo instead. No line wrapping. Some search issues.
- 64 bits
- support dark mode
- Preference pane
- Dropped Tiger support
- Improved importing
- You need to do clean up and do a new import!
- Extended timeout to Dec. 24, 2008
- This will probably be the last Tiger compatible (I've upgraded all my machines to leopard, so I can't test)
- Extended timeout to Dec. 24
- Remember window postiton
- Remember last used dictionary
- Auto updating
- ⌘N switches to next dictionary
- Fixed crash when the dictionary name is unknown
- New icon (still needs some work)
- Fixed close bug
- Fixed paste bug
- New UI
- Added icon
- Snappier search
- Resolved some search issues
- Initial release