Porter for WorkFlowy
Chrome extension to power up Workflowy.
The current version of Porter for WorkFlowy provides features below
- Markdown/HTML Export
- Exports WorkFlowy outline to Markdown and HTML.
- Built-in Themes
- Customize WorkFlowy visual by built-in themes. change colors, or completely redesign the Workflowy by custom CSS.
- The topic can be beautifully preview by using a dedicated CSS.
- Counts the number of characters in outline on real time.
- Display page title and URL as Markdown format in Export dialog.
Install Published Version
Grab it from the Chrome Web Store.
- Visit WorkFlowy site in Google Chrome.
- Zoom-in to the top node on you want to export.
- Click a "Porter for WorkFlowy" icon in the address bar.
- The popup window will be opened, choose your favorite exporting options.
- Outline data of converted the WorkFlowy will be copied to the clipboard.
Install Development Version
- Download the repository as a zip file
- Extract zip
- Go to Chrome Exensions: chrome://chrome/extensions/
- Click on Developer Mode checkbox
- Click on Load unpacked extension...
- Select the folder containing the source files
Copyright (c) 2016, TAKEUCHI, Hitoshi. (MIT License)
See LICENSE for more info.
1.4.3 - 11 Apr 2016
- Add a new theme (suikou)
- Bug Fix (enable FontAwesome on theme disabled)
1.4.2 - 27 Feb 2016
- Navigation bar switch
- Bug Fix (enable FontAwesome to all themes)
1.4 - 26 Feb 2016
- Naviation bar (Bookmark bar integrated)
- HTML Preview
- Bug Fix (share dialog not work)
1.3 - 21 Feb 2016
- Bookmark bar (keyboard shortcut sidebar replace to Bookmark bar)
- Create a table of contents at the time of HTML export
- Open the topic that you are referred to in the another new window
- Redesign the option dialog
- i18n (English, Japanese)
1.2 - 09 Feb 2016
- Overwrite custom CSS to the built-in theme
- improved the output of Markdown
1.1 - 05 Feb 2016
- Exports notes support
- Built-in Theme
- Counts the number of characters in outline on real time
- Display page title and URL as Markdown format in Export dialog
1.0 - 31 Jan 2016
- This is a first public release