Flexi is a responsive-design layout framework like Bootstrap and Foundation. Flexi is focused on performance and maintainability, utilizing Ember for greater configuration and convenience than Bootstrap or Foundation can offer.
Flexi does most of it's heavy lifting at
build time, happily adding very little runtime code and CSS to your project.
- Demo: https://html-next.github.io/flexi/
- Documentation: https://flexi.readme.io/docs
- Blog Post: A Tale of Two States: Modern Responsive Design illustrated with Ember & Flexi
- Talk: Responsive and Cross Platform Design
ember install flexi
That's all that required if you're using the classic component layout. If you are using a pod-based structure you will also need to install the shim for
ember-app. This is done by modifiying your
ember-cli-build.js file. This shim makes ember-cli's template tree able to find the templates for layouts.
var EmberApp = require('ember-cli/lib/broccoli/ember-app'); var shim = require('@html-next/flexi-layouts/lib/pod-templates-shim'); shim(EmberApp);
Support, Questions, Collaboration
Join the Ember community on Discord
- Open an Issue for discussion first if you're unsure a feature/fix is wanted.
- Branch off of
- Use descriptive branch names (e.g.
- Use Angular Style Commits
- PR against
Angular Style commit messages have the full form:
<type>(<scope>): <title> <body> <footer>
But the abbreviated form (below) is acceptable and often preferred.
- chore(deps): bump deps in package.json and bower.json
- docs(component): document the